AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So packed with information I had to watch twice Totally earned my subscription

heyy you are keep on improving us day by day thankyou so much.

Does this work on crypto currencys

portuguese language ) so I will help you with all my heart.Suscribed !   If you want spread your knowledge in LatinAmerica ( spanish

well the no one can win in ferrari... pointless . just kidding great job thank you!

Evergrow will make you rich!!! EVG 50000X. HURRY!!!!!? GALA WILL EXPLODE!  1000X

list of people who became profitable because of this vid please comment? because stats are overwhelmingly against the end goal. Some day traders do make money. However, the odds are definitely not in your favor. One research report published by several university professors determined that in any given year, only about 13% of day traders achieve a profit. Even worse, the study found that less than 1% of day traders consistently make money.18 Aug 2017,  Think its only fair someone posts such a comment.

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

Hi new this trading business and your  are very very good and easy to understand the way you explain them thanks

Unlikes are from pro traders who don't want common people to know this secrets

reat very much logical and simple ...... brother you are super great you are doing very much smart analysing ....keep it up ️️