Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Going into details, this content is absolutely ridiculous man!! the best i ever had.  cribed.

Will you be analyzing nano dimensions stock this week?

trader's to buy the dip and seek help from not just any trader but an established trading expert with at least 89% trade accuracy.i underwent series of trading loses best not talk about before I was introduced to trading analyst Mr (grag) Hercules my contact with him has been the hallmark of this year for me , under his careful guide and his singal service I've been able to recover my losses and even grow my trading portfolio massively from 13k to 50k in just 5 week.i will advice trader's esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they involve in it Mr ( grag)makes you learn daily while you make profit with his singals he can be   Contacted, at  ([email protected]) Trader's neglect day trading their coins and stick to hodling which is very dangerous as when the market goes bearish,they loose their investment. The strongly advise any newbie crypto currency world in general or probably just naive, stock and crypto currencies have seen far worse times than this  , enlightened TRADES continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions   . I know doing technical analysis can be quite difficult which is why most newbies Greetings mate ,this is very insightful content however personally I feel, those who would allow the market dynamism determine when to trade or not to are either new in stock

Great  for a beginners who doesn't know any of the basics of candlesticks charts... Good job brthr

Great  but are you using the 4hr for your directional bias and finding your pois or do you go to a lower time frame to get your poi or order blocks? Kinda confused on that. Thanks for the great information! God bless!

Thanks a lot brother all of your s were so informative which cannot be described in word. All the love from India.

Hash Ribbon shows miner capitulating and seem we have another down trend , isn't ?

I started this forex journey just 2 weeks ago and this is the best  I've seen so far--simple and informative

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Rock solid Brother!  A must for any new investor and a resource to regularly review!

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.