Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Nice thread, what I find strange is very fewnone comments from people who were actually impacted by this crash, they must be going through some tough times, stay strong people - You are worth much more than your bank account

DAY in the US market; so the gas prices should go down, it may stop the inflation...and maybe get us 10% stock price jump according to one technical analystwe will soon get 1 MILLION BARRELS of oil

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ey. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

Stop massive gov spending.  Allow pipelines to open up.  Stop the lockdowns

These past 15 months have been crazy in the investment world.

The only chance of unclear war comes from the west. We started it in the first place back in 2014 with the coup of Ukrainian government

Brother of my friend, committed suicide recently because of this.

brPs: your life-span on this earth is nothing compared to eternity. Just remember that. Is your soul safe...?

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?