Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: $ATVI) Heating Up As We Delve...

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

Bubble or Bubbles was mentioned 31 times in this vidicle.

thanks elon, china is proud of asians only policy, and then the launch of AI to shave the fat off the sheep

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

It's funny how  is always the last to.know when the economy has turned for the worse

Biden forcing the media to advertise a certain, and untruthful, message is exactly a fascism dictatorship. But you all voted for tyrants, thus you get tyranny.

Current economic model comes from assumption, and it leads the inflation. I think changes needed to global economic model, otherwise it will be a like chicken and egg problem, chasing around the tail forever. Nobody will be happy getting higher wage but in the same time the expenses getting higher too. It's exhausting for the government trying to control it. Does anybody here feels the same way as I do?

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

We have $5 gas and 10% inflation. And the dems thinks that good. Put things back the way it was when Trump was president

cOffTheKirbStreetPreachingcOffTheKirbStreetPreaching

So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.