Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: $ATVI) Heating Up As We Delve...

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars

just can't leave Tesla alone lol your life the obsessive ex

Who's gonna work in Berlin and Austin ?  Dumb time to cut hiring.

10:44 the arrogance of this guy,  get off your phone how disrespectful to the man sitting directly behind you can you be. you know the camera is on so do you not conduct yourself with the the professional dignity your job deserves. he has disrespected the people he works with and himself.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

yes but in order to do so they would collapse the stock market and housing market.. this is all intentional to destroy the dollar to move to a digital fed currency for complete control.

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

I'm broke, not buying anything. I'm a patriot and doing my part

Bit coin just makes inflation  worst taken liquidity out of the market and forcing the fed to print more money till we get 3 rd world  economy

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself