PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gross. Your comments are so filled with bots.brIf you viewers are so specifically targeted by these, it does raise some questions.

Show me the EPS, and ill buy the stock

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

HE IS THE ONE WHO SOLD STOCKS WHENEVER IT GOES UP. He thinks the shareholder are his bank. Dont trust this kind of CEO. Haha He never care about Shareholder based on his action. Action speaks louder. It will go below $5

what a goodball- with world energy super expensive this could be the chance to build electric cars like crazy and fill his backlog and demand - instead he cripples his own company just as he should be growing.

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!

I'm broke, not buying anything. I'm a patriot and doing my part

The hate that all the media such as , ABC and others have on testa seriously

We are moving towards what The Bible says 'War of Armageddon'.

I wouldn't buy a bag of potato chips from Musk.

it can... if Biden stops printing money

it can... if Biden stops printing money

We are definitely paying attention to this because this came out of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk says the economy is in bad shape then everyone needs to pay attention? Lol. See how the stock market goes down with him worrying about the economy. What an enormous influence over the market. One of The smartest person in the world is an expert in everything. Knowing so much From covid pandemic, going to mars, defending free speech, to now worry about the economy.