PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just the fact that people get 20% increase screams for a loss of everything.brI have no sympathy for anyone who lost his or her savings in this quotbusinessquot

I have their stock. It's going to the toilet. :(

Or maybe its not irrationality. Maybe its the same thing it has been over the last 2000 years where tribesmen with little top hats are blamed for starting every war and usurping every nations money. And it looks like 110 is coming

Crypto developers are to smart for its own ggood, there is a reason why banks operate like they do

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

Yeah ditch the corrupt democrats , pay close attention the the date things started inflating. Sometime around January this year wasnt it. Democrats give you a few cents with much media fanfare later they steal a drollery behind the scenes.

He knows he can't deliver on all his big promises and he's trying to blame everything but himself for the pickle he is in.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.

5:50 This guy has no clue about Bitcoin, period. It is ok, but they need to read more about it before sharing opinions in this manner. Btw, I do not think Bitcoin is the best asset. Nevertheless saying Bitcoin does not have fundamuntal value is incorrect.

The base of all this roots to the crazy real estate prices , Rest all are increasing like Gas, Food etc...Arrest Real Estate Prices, and rest will fall in line!!

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

I still have some sausage coin behind the couch.