PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So many opinions in the  and in the comments, and it's like, does anyone truly know what's going to happen?

Funny how Trumplicans believe inflation can be stopped by anyone. Inflation never stops. Even during your 'greatest' president Trump's presidency, inflation happened every year. It happens in each and every country in the world. Gas, food, rent, taxes, everything goes up every year. There is nothing you can do to stop it. And to those that believe gas will go down to $1 a gallon if you vote for a Republican, you are a big f00l. Oil-reserves are estimated to run out by 2040 meaning there will be no more gas or oil. Oil does not reproduce or grow on trees. Hence why you Trumplicans need to quit opposing the development of future and alternate energy because its not an agenda or a greedy-ploy, its merely your people's (Republican's) point of conservative mentality resisting change and innovation to meet demands. No wonder every business Republicans touch go bankrupt like the American's big 3 automakers that were bailed by the Democrats under strict conditions of changing their engineers and management to develop new products and compete. When they were managed by the Republicans, they were literally making the same cars over and over and nobody was buying them. Imports like Japanese and Europeans left them to dust. Poor Republican conservatism that belongs to the old age. Good job Trumper bois.

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Bitcoin is a hard asset, there is no bubble. Stock market is a bubble propped up by money printing

Love your threads bro the music the narration voice it reminds me the days of Nokia#39s peak in smartphones when technology and entertainment was a rare thing to get handy... And love those days of Nokia 7210 supernova and 5130 express music....

As the old saying goes :     "Keep printing and spending. Things will turn out ok."                                                          _Brandon_

I literally don't feel sorry for anyone who had Al thier money invested trying to become  super rich while doing no work fast money never last STOP BEING GREEDY

In my life i have learned that whenever people propose  some fantastical business opportunity like you pay 10000$ today and in a week you get 18000$ I simply runaway. People that actually have that ability don#39t need your 10000$ to begin with

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet

hour to flip burgers without a union or minimum wage requirement.Typical  pro-union sob story.   In reality outsourcing gave us high quality cheaper products, made industry more globally competitive and offloaded the menials tasks, making the American workforce available for work higher on the productivity chain. Record low unemployment followed, and now McDonalds is offering $21

Yes. People have a little bit of concern about the economic situation. But did you know that the Russians are going to invade Ukraine? And there are human right issues in China, and Iran is building Weapon of Mass Destruction?