PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like how they pretend to be surprised. No shame.

I would love to have a few beers with that guy! Trippy stuff, indeed.

Well lets check out the corporate slant on inflation

Congratulations. Have you guys learned to not invest in shitcoins amp diversify?

trust me, i'm an autistic genius!  If you can't talk about your 5 profound products, and you reject the common rules of accounting for valuation of your company, then you shouldn't be PUBLICLY TRADED

Hey Shills, The economy was in the crapper b4 Elon...Just Ask J.Powell how we got here..

Thanks for this great explanation.. We're doomed. A crash is coming. Can't print trillions of dollars out of thin air and expect no inflation! Us is the only country in the world that doesn't back it's money with gold.

when has inflation ever rolled itself back?? is there any historical data ?  The people suffering will be the middle class , and next yr it will be worse when the tax code strongly punishes small businesses with ludicrous scrutiny

Elon musk is fast becoming the villain of this story. knew the guy would go mad with power. after all he's Apartheid Elon.

To fix the gangrenous necrosis the leg will need to be amputated.

For pltr to win, the whole world must be NUKED. That is where we're at now.

awesome! I am very pleased that politicians are finally seriously addressing the issue. Germany is years away from that again ...