PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

Just get your money on location far away from your place on a destinations it has more buying power.  The market react because it is really reactive.  Invest money outside that doesn't compete on ur local business  This is hypothesis.  But to be sure used the matrix.

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m05s9:05a classic douchebag

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

Too many people investing into things without understanding the fundamentals of the thing they#39re investing into.brbrReality check for anyone reading this:brbr1. If someone or something promises you 20% interest, when not even the biggest interest returning investments (REITS) can yield such large returns (when they#39re legally mandated to pay investors large portion of their profits), you should question where that money is coming from.brbr2. If something sounds too good to be true, it#39s probably not. The steep deviation from the normal interest payout in the investment world should#39ve been the biggest red flag of them all.brbrNot to mention, going back to the fundamentals - If you were investing into stable coins because you wanted to protect your savings from what#39s going on with real currencies, why would you put money into a system that balances it#39s value with an inflationary system? brbrThis ain#39t rocket science. brbrI really hope things work out for people who lost big on this. Truly, one of the most messed up financial stories in a while.

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

Nice thread, what I find strange is very fewnone comments from people who were actually impacted by this crash, they must be going through some tough times, stay strong people - You are worth much more than your bank account

The moment people say Luna is going to replace quotbankingquot sector, u will realize who is the people behind the coordinated attack.

Amazing thread. I began watching your threads last year,  before giving the cryptocurrency market a trial. I was able to make $27,380 in one month with a start up of  just $4000 by trading with an experienced expert like Ricky Brian who guided me through out my trading.

I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.

*Knowledge and research are crucial parts of investing, This is why I've made Astronomical returns*

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.