Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

Bitcoin is a hard asset, there is no bubble. Stock market is a bubble propped up by money printing

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.

Ponzi schemes like this will always fail. Better sooner than later.

Inflation? Really?   Why are Treasury rates dropping? Why are they basically nailed to the floor? Why does one famous historian say interest rates are at a 5000-year-low? Low rates mean abundant credit for viable businesses. That means employment and rising wages. Those are all good things.  Americans have so much stuff jammed into their McMansions they have to hire people to haul it away before they buy more stuff. We throw away more food than other countries eat. If your lifestyle is cramped by un-preventable economic cycles, it's because of your unrealistic expectations.

China has it's own electric cars, they poached lots of people back in 2013-2016. Tesla will never beat sales in China. Run options because they only have a American and European market but even Volvo has partnered with Chinese electric cars during the pandemics

Inflation is a great way to steal the wealth of the people, and Get rid of government debt  Faster.  Central banks are a Communist  utility. A great way for the Oligarchy to bankrupt a nation  And impoverish the people. It Is a debt-based system.  All fiat currency returns to it True value. ZERO. this is why  some of the founders  Fought the Bank of England  Tooth n nail. Obviously they  Lost. This why per the constitution, central banking  Is illegal. Its stupid to pay a private bank to print money, When you have the ability to do  It yourself.  A central bank is the easiest way to take over a country kinetic war is way to harder  And much to costly in every  Way. Besides, by using a bank, The people dont recognize that Theyve been turned into  Slaves.  In 1815, Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."  . And so the same goes for The Corporations called the United States of America and The United States. Both are Separate corporate entities, Just as London and the City of London are separate  Corporate entities.

@ 14.14 she was just about to say bitcoin clearly say bitcoin but i noticed she caught herself only in time to fix it and say billion!

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

Nice how Cramer used "breaks" instead of "brakes."