The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.

Bit coin just makes inflation  worst taken liquidity out of the market and forcing the fed to print more money till we get 3 rd world  economy

anti trust   would show that the so called  inflation is a lie. its corp price gouging  .

Finally a  that portrays how the elite, the Federal Reserve, the Congress, the president, and the media think how dumb the American public is.  Their condensation only shows how dumb they look.

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

Yes inflation can be stopped at anytime but biden''s just busy his his covid game. In all his political life, he rarely or didn't talk about his economy viewpoints but criticized only. He got elected because people wanted to get rid of trump's racism in the WH.

Chicken or Egg question: Did you write the script first and irrelevantly inserted Tesla in it OR Tesla first and 'found a way' to make you feel good about your missed opportunity!

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!