The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

EV's, Biotech Spacs, cryptos and anything Meta is probably in a bubble territory. It'd be interesting to see another speculation driven bubble pop like the .dom bubble. The internet is still around but not how people speculated it to be in the late 90's and got burnt.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.

Just another slick willie.   How can you compare druga that make a drug company rich to this stuff?

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

Dear US Govt:  Buy Bitcoin into the Treasury.  The new Gold Standard

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's