The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

If you are spending 40% - 50% of your income on housing, you're screwed.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

What corporation will the government bail out with our tax dollars?

The only one hurting is them because they can't buy cryptocurrency legally they are being left behind. Cyptocurrency is taking market share from traditional investments like gold and even a good share of stocks. Microstrategy just buying bitcoin at 30k not only made them billions but grew there companies market cap by quadruple .

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.