The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

benefits in the shipping industry. The issue could be solved tomorrow. Companies won't do it thoughAnswer: Yes, once global supply chain issues get sorted out. Which means better wages

Having funds set aside in investments is an important means of preparing for unexpected life events. I have always been fascinated with investing but being a single mother and juggling all these things are quite difficult. How can I get started? Any tips would be appreciated

Crypto is just a pyramid scheme. What bs that people are tarded enough to buy into this horse manure

People buy crypto without realizing what's really behind them and how they work and what their vaunerabilties are

has got to be one of the last remaining mainstream news outlets that does actual reporting. This is a great article, good job !

God bless this man.  I'm so glad I am alive during his lifetime.  During this period of his life.  It's amazing to watch.

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

i had 0 invested in terra but i hate do kwon from a bottom of my harth