North Korea: Missile programme funded through stolen crypto, UN report says

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

Its time for money to exit the DXY and go into cryptocurrencies.

out researching, because it sounds good.I have to say that in my experience (as a stand-by) the bubble is usually something people jump into, w

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

CRYPTO IS FOR THE PEOPLE, and CREATED BY THE PEOPLE.  Change My Mind.  ️

Well done mini-documentary, usually the economics is poorly done by mass media.

Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

Not a single mention of the sudden increase in US currency that has caused the "bubble".  Take this  with a grain of salt.  You should always be wary of investing in anything.

I believe that US gov. will not make this situation getting worse.

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.