North Korea: Missile programme funded through stolen crypto, UN report says

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I dont think Tesla is a bubble. I think people are still not understanding just how fast theyre moving. Berlin and Austin arent even online yet. Their margins are amazing. They have so much more room to grow when it comes to market cap.

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

No they want us to have no choice but buy stocks n inflate there assets cuz we got not choice

Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

Can The Inflation Crisis In The U.S. Be Stopped?  Not if Biden keeps handing out money to people who can but choose to not work, and the Fed keeps feeding new money into the economy with its bond purchases, and more money is continually pushed into the economy from Congresss bloated and mostly unnecessary trillion dollar spending bills.  More money in the system chasing the purchase of a scarcity of products = inflationary pressures.  We should have all known from the start that their spin on it using the word 'Transitory' was another lie.

when has inflation ever rolled itself back?? is there any historical data ?  The people suffering will be the middle class , and next yr it will be worse when the tax code strongly punishes small businesses with ludicrous scrutiny

Citizens buy from the CCP so all the money goes to the war machine america sleeps nothing less .