New FDIC Acting Chair Says Evaluation of Crypto Risks Is a Top Priority for 2022

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Jim Cramer thinks inflation is transitory, we are DEFINTELY in trouble!

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

Complete hysteria. While it is higher, inflation is not currently a crisis. COVID is now a dud, so the media needs to do whatever it takes to keep people afraid.  With how horribly the US reacted to toilet paper shortages, and now price spikes due to supply chain issues, I imagine that a real crisis would make the country collapse.

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

11:42 who is the old man who just rolled out of bed? Couldnt have at least made his bed if he was going to do it in his bedroom?

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.