New FDIC Acting Chair Says Evaluation of Crypto Risks Is a Top Priority for 2022

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*

Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

It's amazing to see the difference in competence between the people in the crypto business and some of these lawmakers.  Some of the questioners still clearly do not understand the area.  How can they regulate?

$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

Did you know those 3 FEDERAL BANKS are only open to high net worth and INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS for crypto.yah inclusion my a@@

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market

The government has been closing up big chunks of the economy for 2 years and trying to stop it from collapsing by printing money.  A 10 year old can understand that creating shortages of goods and printing money like Venezuela will lead to the value of money relative to everything else going down.  Like every other spike of inflation, the beneficiaries will be those able to invest their cash correctly while people at the bottom will just become more poor.  Somehow certain media sources are trying to push the idea that this inflation is actually a benefit to people in the lower tax brackets.  I really don't understand why anyone still follows anything the media tries to feed them.  The current 'crisis' isn't a surprise to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand.

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.