New FDIC Acting Chair Says Evaluation of Crypto Risks Is a Top Priority for 2022

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tesla was bubble at 60$ a share, and then 180$ a share, and then 500$ a share and now 1000$ a share. Keep it up , your analysts on screen are joke. Teslas fundamentals are far strong and have much more potential. Buying the dip is the best thing to do.

11:42 who is the old man who just rolled out of bed? Couldnt have at least made his bed if he was going to do it in his bedroom?

It's amazing to see the difference in competence between the people in the crypto business and some of these lawmakers.  Some of the questioners still clearly do not understand the area.  How can they regulate?

Lol if Americans think they're broke wait until they get "free" federal health care for all   modern day slavery

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.

newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

bingo at 11:00 minutes, hmm we need to strengthen the workforce in America, too much power to various companies and employers who export American job labor and now are anti-union. If the minimum wage had matched inflation from 1968 we would be looking at 2021 rate of $25 per hour to allow persons in America, to afford to save for homes, rent cheap, save for emergencies and generate wealth for all Americans but with the minimum at $7.25, we have a poverty wage and over 40%of the American workforce is living pay check to paycheck, millions fell into poverty in 2020 pandemic. The freakin child tax credit literally lifted some 20 million-plus children out of food insecurity.  Too many hedge funds and private equity firms driving up housing, rentals across America in all 50 states, and we are about to remove 455,000 truck drivers off the roads in less than 10 years with automated trucks, is one another example of millions of families being affected with job changes and the economic change of America in the 21st century.

1:48 except those things are not included in inflation calculations, lol.

This whole "transitory" BS is ridiculous. Once the prices of cars, rents, or food go up they never go back down and when they rise faster than wages it hurts the poor and those on fixed incomes the most.

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son