Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome! I am very pleased that politicians are finally seriously addressing the issue. Germany is years away from that again ...

Investment are stepping stone to SUCCESS, investing is what creates you wealth and wealth brings you assets. and assets buys you Freedom. Do you want to double your income by investing in the bitcoin crypto currency today its very fast way to earn extra income right from your phonebr I came here to learn how to trade after listening to a guy on radio talk about the importance of investing and how he made $460,000 in 4 months from $160k. Somehow this thread has helped shed light on some things, but I#39m confused, I#39m a newbie and I#39m open to ideas.....

he uses his mad scientist look to offload stock on bagholders.

zero chance as long as Fed is serving its masters on wall street - the Goldmans, the Morgans and the BlackRocks

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

Of course closing down our energy independence had nothing to do with this.

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

New interview with Do Kwon! youtu.beX97rJZ5D9vsyoutu.beX97rJZ5D9vsa

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.