Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Inflation will stop if we stop creating money from thin air and raise interest rates.  Simple.

How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

should bring a consumer product to market. I want to have a big picture look at my data and see how I can improve my daily life. This will get the company going and finally let people understand how great the product is

Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

The US can lock me up rn for trying to insight a revolution

I've had a super bad feeling since yesterday.  I ate way too much at my favourite restaurant.  The economy is bad too - it's a house of cards.