Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I mean, having all your money stored in only 1 asset, being the most unstable one of all - crypto is not the smartest thing to do..

Elon just released his inner Jack Welch. Great move. Welch believed in an annual 10% purge to cull the weak hires.

The only thing that'll stop inflation is hyperinflation.

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

The economy is in transition from a 20th century to a 21st century economy. They are wanting to use 19th century tools to try and fix it

When fed stimulates or better to say overstimulates the economy it basically brings "future spending and investments" to "today". When FED starts to slow down the economy it moves "today's" spending and investments to "future" and moves "focus" to optimizations and cost cutting. There is no free lunch but as always when FED serves lunch, top 5% had really great lunch, while 95% will pay the bill.

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

no it cannot as long as the fed keeps on printing  money

It's ridiculous and I think it was planned. I was looking at used cars the other day online and saw a 1999 Ford Explorer for 7,000 dollars. I nearly choked from laughing . Sure it had low miles but it's still a  22 year old vehicle they want 7 thousand dollars for. No new gadgets added , nothing. They've lost their minds.

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares

good thing mr production hell decided to cut manufacturing.