How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

He STILL MONEY!!! HE need in jail for 5 years!!!

Did Mr. Sherman write these thoughts back in 2017 and just find his notepad for this hearing? Jesus, why is he up there asking questions?

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

3:19  SHOULD be building a consumer product. But they can't because AI predictive technology is limited as f at the moment. That's the bottleneck. That's why it's 70% a data consultancy company and 30% an AI company.

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

the government needs to step in and STOP THE CRYPTO MADNESS!!! a lot of hard working people innocent investors are buying these cheap cryptos that anyone can create these days and they are losing money.

I wish Mush was running the country instead of the goofy old turd we have mumbling press conferences.