How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
asset backed coin USDC with USD .. but what is USD backed with ? It used to be with Gold but now what ..

Former Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain and U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow have also produced studies showing that African Americans are bearing the brunt of our democrat immigration policies.

Sure seems like  also wants to prove others wrong and he wants it bad.  In time we will all know whether this was a good stock to buy or not.  Saddle in for the ride.

Do Americans really realize that the FED is not a part of the federal government......?  that it is a privately owned corporation by a few oligarchs......using only the people's consent to print money, as its capital, they buy everything and own everything..  After printing so much money, it then buys up stocks, bonds, treasuries, properties, and OWN everything, but the "money" used to buy them, is added to our $29 trillion national debt...wtf.  Great scam, isn't it...and the name is very clever to hide the private ownership...the FED..  Why are we allowing this...?  China doesnt have the equivalent, instead it has the People's Bank of China, therefore everything is owned by the Chinese people...instead of a few rich capitalists....who never invested, in the first place.....who are these people?  The communist CPC is not evil, as we say,  afterall. No wonder China is in a better place than the US.

what a goodball- with world energy super expensive this could be the chance to build electric cars like crazy and fill his backlog and demand - instead he cripples his own company just as he should be growing.

Unfortunately i have to agree with him. Bad time ahead, we need the reat President back DONALD J. TRUMP. 45. Wake up and live with it damm it.

I want hyper inflation, want to pay off my house ASAP

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

Inflation is built in to the monetary system.

So Musk makes a really bad bet on China and his company and our country is going to fall apart?  Not, America needs a little slowdown as well as some regulations regarding the big food monopolies.