BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

And then The Grand Climax - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ - coming as The Lion and The Judge. And then The Judgement Day every single human being to face accountability before Jesus Christ The Judge.

ancient silver mines is kind of like oil today

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

The argument that if prices inflate, then workers will ask for pay increases and owner will have to increase prices. Well, that's part fiction and an ideal scenario. The fact that wages don't increase with inflation for decades and some companies are forced to keep prices competitive and low compared to larger companies what have better economies of scale, it basically widens the wealth gap by making smaller businesses less competitive and workers buying power decrease over time. Let's not forget that companies only have an incentive to increase wages with inflation for top talent, and no incentive to do so for the rest of their workforce as the others are simply expendable. Economic theory is not reality. Economic Theory works better when there are Unions that fight on employee behalf to ensure everyone gets a fair wage.

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

out researching, because it sounds good.I have to say that in my experience (as a stand-by) the bubble is usually something people jump into, w

Holy banana splits batman!!! The comment section is full of bots talking to each other about how they make money following the same people! Don#39t fall for it

I passed on Terra Luna from the start. I don#39t like when VC is backing cryptos. They are here to dump on retail, as in every market out there. I hope this will be a lesson for us all.

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

Keep voting for handouts! Remember I'm not going to donate to the sidewalk beggars. I've been taxed enough!

wow...  actually gave  a fair shake and almost an open mic. *clap clap ... clap

Tesla is not a bubble if you really understand what Tesla is you know its very undervalued