BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think I should buy a bubble and put in my bubble

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

I been watching their stock price collapse in my account.  Don't Lockheed have secret projects?  Stock seems fine

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

A curency must have value and these coins HAVE NOTHING TO BACK THEM UP.    Tell you up.  Lets all go get sea shells and give them a value and we can all trade sea shells.  These CEOs are very slick but no.  I have 3 houses, 2 lota.  These assets are worth money.  In fact, my house is worth $340,000.00,  I don't care what you are using to buy it, BUT IT IS WORTH MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS SOLAR PANELS, A METAL ROOF, ETC.  That is value.  I will have $1813.00 in SS starting in January.  That is value because I can use it to pay my house payment.  My loan company wants dollars.  It doesn't want crypto because it is extremely volatile.  If you want to buy my house, you gotta pay cash not crypto which will go poof.  And that goes to stable coin.  Plus we are trying to save the human race.  3 degrees of warming and the human race may die.  Right now, the American west is in danger and this coin will make it worse.  If  nothing else, the government will take it over.

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

It's ridiculous and I think it was planned. I was looking at used cars the other day online and saw a 1999 Ford Explorer for 7,000 dollars. I nearly choked from laughing . Sure it had low miles but it's still a  22 year old vehicle they want 7 thousand dollars for. No new gadgets added , nothing. They've lost their minds.