Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjoyed your stimulous? this is what helicopter money creates

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

Most likely a hedge fund trying to create a little fud so they can buy low and sell high but they crashed it so bad beyond repair

CRYPTO IS FOR THE PEOPLE, and CREATED BY THE PEOPLE.  Change My Mind.  ️

You chose to run this news story for a reason . And it's not for Tesla's benefit. I have a feeling it's because of his politics. Gfym

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares

I was one of those that lost a decent chunk of my portfolio in LUNA. It was staked on TerraStation so I couldn't get it out in time. I'll be fine, but lesson learned for me.brbrWith that being said, I believe Terra2 maybe a ploy for the whales to be able to cash out at the expense of the retail investors that buy into it. What's the point of this project? Maybe that'll keep them from coming after Do Kwon.. I don't know.

Economy is still good, there is no grown men crying on Wall Street as in 1987.

Despite the economic downturn,I#39m so happy. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days.

The only chance of unclear war comes from the west. We started it in the first place back in 2014 with the coup of Ukrainian government