Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

It's sad that  doesn't understand the difference between a speculative asset bubble and simple price increases. Or pretends not to understand to make the story seem interesting. Either way, it's not journalism.

... ...dropping bombs and killing it ...the future is here

brbecause, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

Good point about how effective smaller arms have been against heavy Russian equipment.

This guy single-handedly made me believe in Tether, which is what I#39m using now. I realized that it is an actual stablecoin that will not be able to collapse being fully collateralized.

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

Love your threads bro the music the narration voice it reminds me the days of Nokia#39s peak in smartphones when technology and entertainment was a rare thing to get handy... And love those days of Nokia 7210 supernova and 5130 express music....

The biggest problem I see ,most of us have relied on the good old government.Just what they want. Slavespeople growing their own food are way ahead of the curve. What do we expect..wa wa wa