FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation crisis can be solved it depends on the monetary  policy structures use. Since inflation is described as too money running ahead of fewer goods. May be the government want to solve the deficit problems,and solve the issues of the import of goods &services.

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

I feel terrible for ppl that got screwed by this event. I#39m one of the lucky ones, Luna was once my biggest holding and I sold it all between 75-100$. As for algoritmic stable coins, I will be staying far away from now on.

I wonder what entity has the finances and motivation to crash crypto so they can regulate it and get money from it, certainly the government would never do this right?

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

NO! the USA is simply insustainable the cost to live as we do is too much, borrowing to pay debts has never help anyone in debt.

Got out on time... how#39s that for luck.... Started having doubts once his tweets and replies became rather nasty.

Crypto developers are to smart for its own ggood, there is a reason why banks operate like they do

My homeboy apartment complex just increased his rent by over $400..wages are up 3% but inflation is at 6%