FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let me guess, markets will crash at open again.  He's crashed crypto three times so bad China pulled out, and he's done the nasdaq and dow a few times already.  All by tweets...  Wow.

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

the CPI isn't tracking energy and food since the early 80s ... inflation is like 15-20% in real terms ... #buybtc

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.

out researching, because it sounds good.I have to say that in my experience (as a stand-by) the bubble is usually something people jump into, w

STOP DEFICIT FEDERAL SPENDING!!!! Create A balanced Federal budget!!

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

The same companies reporting inflation are the same ones causing it.