The search is on for $50m in lost cryptocurrency after two Australian exchanges

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Andrew Yeo doesn't know what's happened to tens of millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency belonging to hundreds of clients of the collapsed exchange ACX, but he aims to find out.

In mid-October the veteran insolvency practitioner was appointed administrator of Blockchain Global, the company that used to run ACX, and since then he's been getting a crash course in all things crypto from the tech experts at the firm where he's a partner, Pitcher Partners.

"There's always stuff that's different – you have that on every job," he says.

"Its always about finding out what's different about this industry and how you can use it."

source https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/12/the-search-is-on-for-50m-in-lost-cryptocurrency-after-two-australian-exchanges-collapse
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

is FUD, squeeze season is close they want you out of your AMC GME shares shorts havent closed positions.

decoupling from china; how ta hack not cause inflation. increase wage 1.5XKickout immigrant

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

What if the inflation is grow faster than the bubble? Can I call it "Slow-mo popping bubble?"

I can say McHenry did his homework. He is quite knowledgeable about the topic.