The search is on for $50m in lost cryptocurrency after two Australian exchanges

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
first time? here in argentina we have 52% we had like 2000% inflation accumulated in 20 years

More than a paralegal in India, there is much better NLP and AI tools available to a lawyer now. I collaborated briefly with a CEO of a law tech startup who had degrees in law and CS, and people are developing much better search engines for lawyers. This doesnt mean no paralegals but it means when a paralegal retires or leaves the company, you may not need a replacement. A paralegal itself can do jobs of 2-3 paralegals because searching for relevant things are much easier than looking up physical books.   The AI is not perfect but just like with vaccines where it can help focus on some candidate vaccines instead of whole gamut, a legal ML tool will easily go over the the stuff.   The point is people often blame job loss due to job migration but jobs are reducing primarily because there is a revolution of tech. People dont understand that the AI revolution is as big as the industrial revolution.   She is right people may need grad degrees in some fields. In others, if you are a smart coder in high school, you may not even need a degree. Again for most people, college is useful especially in future. But if someone is exceptionally motivated to learn on their own, they can probably manage without one - I.e. in the right field.

a pound of apples sold for 1,29, and bought for less than 6ct at the holy "international market". all of us are falling for the grocery store scam. and the best is, you folks now start buying stuff at a local farmers market? those apples should be costing less than one Dollar a pound for sure. more likely one Dollar per Kilo. or do you fall for the "buy local" scam now?

It won't be stopped until we get more Volcker and less Powell.

Food and Energy are the MOST important spend. Need to get places and need to EAT. I dont have to buy a new iPhone.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

So many opinions in the  and in the comments, and it's like, does anyone truly know what's going to happen?

Do you know anything you are talking  not just for clikbait ??

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.