The search is on for $50m in lost cryptocurrency after two Australian exchanges

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I believe that US gov. will not make this situation getting worse.

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong

I mean if you consider GME and AMC's current prices compared to pre-2021 prices...I wouldn't say the bubble "burst" completely which I'd equate more to it going at similar levels or below their pre-pumped levels.

Shermannnn. Give it a rest pal. You start comparing Doge to Eth in terms of functionality and you have lost your right to speak here haha. Shhh go back to bed and your pill box

middle class.  I think the latter is what the Elite is going to choose.Raise interest rates and crash the world economy (because the world is neck deep in debt and raising rates would finish them off) OR keep printing and let inflation slowly eat the wealth of poor

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

would be curious to see what decisions an AI based system, free from political bias, would make at each of these inflection points.  perhaps someone is already running an AI-based model in parallel with the current one.  would be nice if  would feature these results along side the decisions made by the established institutions.  realistically, monetary policy and interest rates eventually need to be managed by an AI system as this kind of 'thinking' is right up their alley.  the system could be managed by a bipartisan (or tripartisan, if there's ever a third party) committee.  rule or target updates would occur on a schedule that is deemed practical or pragmatic by all parties.