Anonymous Crypto Donors Are Changing Philanthropy

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In 2021, crypto users were crowned the most charitable investors on the planet. To those outside of crypto that might not mean much, but after years of reading hypocritical attack pieces from the traditional financial sector, it's pretty heartwarming to see the world acknowledge that we're more generous than our critics.

Open Twitter today and you'll find thousands of people tweeting about their crypto donations to charities. Enter "#CryptoGivingTuesday" in the search bar and you'll see hundreds of charities thanking crypto and NFT projects donating millions of dollars to make our world more beautiful.

Source https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2021/12/11/anonymous-crypto-donors-are-changing-philanthropy/
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Though the help of ️ I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

Bitcoin is the solution. Along with others cryptos.

how is it a crisis when it happens every year? XD hahahah cmon. let's not kid ourselves.

Inflation is good for the producers and bad for the consumers.

Nonsense, inflation has nothing to do with recovery. It's from too much money printing.

side, does not produce anything: It consumes energy, it is not creating anything tangible and its thousands of competition crypto currencies are far more advanced. It is the slowest transaction currency, it is not protecting privacy, and it fluctuates on a whim.

No way to stop. Prepare your next destination, this train will get worse.

I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

How is Bitcoin a bubble rn? If it was, wouldnt -30% in last month be a popped bubble

How can the pace of recovery be any slower?  Poverty is increasing with inflation.