Anonymous Crypto Donors Are Changing Philanthropy

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxine Waters lowered the hearings IQ average by 20 points.

real information rather than your study Every time  publishes a study, I just look at the title, pause the  and go thru the comments to find out why... no offence  but the comments section is full of actual

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

cut your credit cards, stop using your stupid phone and these guys will wither....we are run by criminals and biden is a criminal, just like all these presidents are.  and it will continue.  Ignorance is not bliss.

That what happens when you print 2 trillion $ out of thin air.

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

Bitcoin is sucking the wealth of America into its Vaccume like a boss.

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

cut your credit cards, stop using your stupid phone and these guys will wither....we are run by criminals and biden is a criminal, just like all these presidents are.  and it will continue.  Ignorance is not bliss.

Buy Bitcoin or get destroyed by inflation.