Forex Today: British Pound Hits 2021 Low

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It really just comes down to the government is being controlled by capital interests, America being a "Capitalist" society there is no way around it. It will simply dig its own grave further.

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

Bubble or Bubbles was mentioned 31 times in this vidicle.

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

Go Mr Gonzalez! Super excited to see that congress isn't nearly what the media has made  them out to be. However, very disappointed in my two female reps from Michigan. Very embarrassing. They will only be forgotten because Mr. Sherman was even more ignorant

Money is not an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started bitcoin investment and now I'm earning $9,500 per week

Got to love Mr. Brooks' macro questions in his opening statement ~min 33 including: Do we trust big banks more or a open source model more?

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1

when? when tesla, bitcoin and another market will want to pop their bubble

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Money is not an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started bitcoin investment and now I'm earning $9,500 per week

Its rich that the theme  of this  is that the Fed&Gov. didnt cause this issue to be exasperated by the Pandemic & that the way to fight inflation is for more interference into the economy by the federal government. Its governments involvement in our economy that is helping drive all this inflation.