FOREX-Dollar slips after U.S. inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.

Very bullish on crypto after watching this

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.

The US Federal Reserve on stopping inflation: "Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't... What part of shorn't don't you understand??"

Complete hysteria. While it is higher, inflation is not currently a crisis. COVID is now a dud, so the media needs to do whatever it takes to keep people afraid.  With how horribly the US reacted to toilet paper shortages, and now price spikes due to supply chain issues, I imagine that a real crisis would make the country collapse.

Why did do they want inflation to be above 2% when salaries are not even keeping up with that? Why are these people ruling the country?

The most incompetent low life cowards who sold their souls got into power by the most evil that exist on the planet and they have increased the money  supply (definition of inflation)which is backed by nothing ( fiat currency) AROUND THE WORLD! This is not isolated to the United states of America. Its global and its globalist who are behind this and the plandemic and the wars and poverty and so on. Agenda 21 2030, event 201, owning the weather by 2025, 911, TSA  look it up.. do your research... wake up!!

SIESTA?Squirt.   Gaze: "Amazed"  Lips: "Sensual"  Smile: "Sweeter"  Body: "Colder"  Жизнь, как красивая мелодия, только песни перепутались.  #однако #я #люблю #таких #рыбаков #垃圾Dating Special for you  NUDE.SNAPGIRLS.TODAY