FOREX-Dollar slips after U.S. inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

SIESTA?Squirt.   Gaze: "Amazed"  Lips: "Sensual"  Smile: "Sweeter"  Body: "Colder"  Жизнь, как красивая мелодия, только песни перепутались.  #однако #я #люблю #таких #рыбаков #垃圾Dating Special for you  NUDE.SNAPGIRLS.TODAY

The entire economy due to what I got on the "BACKBURNERS"

SIESTA?Squirt.   Gaze: "Amazed"  Lips: "Sensual"  Smile: "Sweeter"  Body: "Colder"  Жизнь, как красивая мелодия, только песни перепутались.  #однако #я #люблю #таких #рыбаков #垃圾Dating Special for you  NUDE.SNAPGIRLS.TODAY

These kinds of s are why  took away the dislike count. So we cant feel unified against propaganda.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

How do you buy crypto without a bank account?

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.