Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you've read my analyzes, you know that I have "a problem" with an asset staying at support or resistance as an invitation to buy or sell and make money, as if it were so simple.
Is exactly Eth's case right now, with the price coming back to 4k for all of us to buy and make money, and if you remember, a week ago Btc stayed at 55k and...
I can be wrong this time, of course, but in 90% of the cases, these support/resistance fall eventually.
From a technical point of view, Ethereum is in a descending triangle pattern with this 4k base, and a daily close under could accelerate losses.
The first target for bears can be 3.5k low from the last week's sell of followed by 3k zone, strong horizontal support and the measured target for the triangle.
I will stay short as long as the price is trading under 4.3k
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

how do i set up my fib to show how yours is??????

Thanks very much for sharing  Please make a  on confirmation of which order block to choose ‍️

Is there a way to like a  more than once? This  is so informative, straight to the point and very beginner friendly.

Gotta say, you're levelling up my man.

As I said before you are simply the best

Bro could you do an analysis on eurusd would really appreciate it akhi

subbed brother loving the content.very indepth i like it

top training  And much much more...    For any questions about the course email - support@@t  PROGRAM ACCESS - @t  Talk soon,  Your honest trading coach,  nprogram. Go to @t   PROGRAM INCLUDES:  Full training course (beginner to advanced)  Technical analysis training  Full rules-based Strategies
 Risk management training  Strategy optimization training
 Backtesting training  Weekly analysis  (each Monday)  3 to 5 email alerts each week  Pro Trader Report (email of analysis)  Priority email mentorship (Me personally answering your questions)  Review s
 FREE Spreadsheet for backtesting  Advanced AP1 pattern training
 Advanced Double bottomcryptocurrency and say I will trade for you. 4 - I will NEVER ask you for a payment in any cryptocurrency. 5 - DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS. They are pretending to be me and trying to steal your money. I currently haus.   Other than that, I hope you enjoy the ! If you want to learn from us and would like to learn more advanced material then join our VIP training courseve two full-time employees that delete these comments daily. But, some still get through. So, please be extremely careful and never give someone cryptocurrency or money that is pretending to be me. AGAIN, I DO NOT HAVE A TELEGRAM, WHATSAPP, OR DISCORD ACCOUNT, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR TRADE FOR YOU, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR A PAYMENT IN CRYPTO. DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS.   Also, there are a number of fake IG accounts doing the same exact thing. The ONLY Instagram accounts we run are @nkiethhart and @thetrading anything else is not meEXTREMELY IMPORTANT PSA: There are a number of accounts using our name and profile picture to pretend to be me and steal money from viewers. 1 - I do not have a Telegram, Whatsapp, or Discord account. 2 - I will NEVER ask you for money. 3 - I will NEVER ask for money

Can you really trust 4 hr charts that much? Thanks for your s, Ive learned a lot from you.