Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the best  so far I watch in order to have advantages in buying sell ing stock. More Reward less risk if you follow exactly the strategy.

Thanks dude, last time on the 38.2% candle the rule is 33%. Is 38.2% is your new finding and more accurate?

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again

Great  all I see now is Green.

Such a good . Have watched a number of times

Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

Amazing , I love the simplicity not trying to complicate anything to look too good.

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

من أساس التداول الاسبريد بين العملتين مضروب في فرق العمله الأساسية لحساب التداول مقسوم علي ...... ? أكيد مش هقوول معا له ..... دول كذا فرام

DO you know that your money stored in banks for months are used by them for loans and business's?  from which they profit but end up paying you no profit? ...its time you send those money into BINARY MARKET, store it there let it grow for you..BINARY TRADE GROUP IS expanding round the globe.. don't be left out... multiply your income by simply investing and let us do the trade for you..

Eagerly waiting for the upcoming contents.. Thanks a lot Bro..