Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

below candles different? The examples shown look the same to meHow are engulfing candles and close above

Hi. I'm not sure if some experienced trader would see my question. As for double bottom pattern, why can't we just enter when the neckline has been broken. Why does we need to wait for it retest the neckline area and wait for the buying pressure on that area. I'm not sure my question is relevant. I'm very new to trade.

WHAT IS EAP PROGRAMME ? HOW TO JOIN THAT.

I just bought the EAP program to pay for the value i've already recieved from the free s :)

This is very scary. I literally trade the exact same strategy in the exact same way wtfffff ???  Literally the only two differences is that I wait for that lower timeframe break of structure on the 5 min instead of 1 min and I have 1:3 RR every time

I've cycled through a bunch of candlestick tutorial s but by far this is the simplest and most informative one, this is a really great .. hands down

First "liked"  and then started watching it as I know your  will be great as always.

God bless your heart for sharing your knowledge and patiently teaching us and how to make it work...cheers & more blessings ahead of you..greetings from Philippines

Sir where are u plz load  btc  sell climax or what

Hey, really appreciate this, i there another name for the fibonacci retracement? i'm looking for it on eTrade, what software are you using and is this specific to that? thanks again

g Post, keep sharing more Post ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️

Thank you.. learning from Pakistan