Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does the timer frame matter on the amount of cash that's in your trading account?  For example say you have $50 in your trading account are there specific time frame u use base on the amount in your trading account??? Someone please help I beg u??

Cold bro keep it up learned a lot

The more i watch it the more it makes sense, such a beautiful and simple way to put things together

Scratching my head, you're not using the proper terminology, resistance or support.... Use of fibonacci isn't correct either. If you're watching this, please don't use this as a reference to trade. None of this makes sense.

You share tremendously  valuable knowledge  n, and you're a top  of the notch presenter.  I love your analytical, technical - non emotional approach.  Thank you much!

Please enable "automatic translation" for the

Only 6 minutes in and this is the best Ive come across ️

Thank You ! May God bless you as you blesses me with this knowledge freely by your priceless s always.

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

Forex trading has been really difficult for me to understand but my life has been better after Mrs Camilla Margaret came into my life,she helped me grow my profit and taught  me how to trade on my own

Candlesticks are useful on higher timeframes otherwise you will go insane.

I have gained the most knowledge from your s and I've watched countless  s, Thanks for making it simple:)

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw