Eth- I don't think 4k will hold

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
YOU DESERVE A 1 MILLION GRAMMYS FOR ALL THIS FREE CONTENT! KEEP IT COMING! IVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR ! I TURNED ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

This guy's voice sounds familiar to me

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable

from nothing to something i elevated, all thanks   Lisa_upfx at l'.'G  who changed my story for good, today i now earn more than my salary days from the comfort of my bed. i am forever gratefull ma'am ...

Really dope to come across high valuable information like this

First knowledge is power. Appreciate the info

Hi Sir. Does this rule also apply to 5 mins TF with 1 hr TF  as reference for entry....or better use higher timeframe?

It looks like i am learning candelsticks from Chris Hemsworth

Im going to watch this  over slowly and thoroughly and take notes! I started trading about 6 weeks ago.

Are u a member of millionpips

Very nice... its amazing to learn from such a gem... Lost much money in FX without strategy and knowlege..... now trying to grab my chunk from crypto but still in loss.... even I entered in dip but......

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you