ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: USD strengthens

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions

As Peter Schiff would say, you cannot put the inflation genie back into the lamp.

few years ago, everyone said crypto markets were scams. Now, The House Financial services commitee treats the regulatory. The market and consequently THE PEOPLE have the power, not burocracy.

coinbase needs to figure out why they keep going down every time cryptos start to run or crash and you can't log into their platform nor try to execute trades. Because they always seem to conveniently go down when time is of an essence.

Yes! Remove the Democratic party from office....

They want the crash. Want disempowers people. 2% is ideal? How stupid. Retire the idea of short transitions? Listen to how disempowering he sounds, and wants to leverage? The Fed DOESN"T WANT STABILITY! WAKE UP! It was created in 1913 with concealment of what the objective was. How did that even stick? Don't you get it's a cartel? If you want stable economies, use a stable currency. buxxb ...

Dude from California seemed very ignorant

It could have been, but JFK was targeted by the banking industry

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

How much did that lady pay cbnc? She doesnt seem have much expertise except mumbling meaningless words.

This is what the government wants.  Inflat their way out of debt but they just keep borrowing way more.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.