ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: USD strengthens

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The wealthy are buying stocks, gold, crypto, real estate, land... anything they can get their hands on. They are even trying to buy entire neighborhoods and cities.

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.

As Peter Schiff would say, you cannot put the inflation genie back into the lamp.

why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

If you are spending 40% - 50% of your income on housing, you're screwed.

no it cannot as long as the fed keeps on printing  money

soo... what is best stable coin to inv in starting now?

Yes. People have a little bit of concern about the economic situation. But did you know that the Russians are going to invade Ukraine? And there are human right issues in China, and Iran is building Weapon of Mass Destruction?

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.