ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: USD strengthens

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"that's traditionally low margin business"  Sure, but Tesla's margin on vehicles was ~26% (!) last quarter, and Hertz didn't get any discounts: they just got in line like everyone else.

he year 2020 when FED printed about 30% of the money supply of 2019 and now it is floating into the economy. This inflation is the price for saving of US economy in 2020 and a couple years of higher inflation is definitively better than another economic crisis.    The problem for FED is that they can not solve it, because the problem is not caused by something they are doing now, but something they did a year ago.

Simple get rid of democrats and their obscene desire to print money

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

How to stop? Get rid of government and unlimited money printing

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

I guess inflation is good for those who borrowed money

CRYPTO IS FOR THE PEOPLE, and CREATED BY THE PEOPLE.  Change My Mind.  ️

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market