Why Microsoft Stock Dropped Today

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Funny how Trumplicans believe inflation can be stopped by anyone. Inflation never stops. Even during your 'greatest' president Trump's presidency, inflation happened every year. It happens in each and every country in the world. Gas, food, rent, taxes, everything goes up every year. There is nothing you can do to stop it. And to those that believe gas will go down to $1 a gallon if you vote for a Republican, you are a big f00l. Oil-reserves are estimated to run out by 2040 meaning there will be no more gas or oil. Oil does not reproduce or grow on trees. Hence why you Trumplicans need to quit opposing the development of future and alternate energy because its not an agenda or a greedy-ploy, its merely your people's (Republican's) point of conservative mentality resisting change and innovation to meet demands. No wonder every business Republicans touch go bankrupt like the American's big 3 automakers that were bailed by the Democrats under strict conditions of changing their engineers and management to develop new products and compete. When they were managed by the Republicans, they were literally making the same cars over and over and nobody was buying them. Imports like Japanese and Europeans left them to dust. Poor Republican conservatism that belongs to the old age. Good job Trumper bois.

The most stupid is how some commentators and politicians just want to be against anything that FED does and now are talking about how they should raise the interest rates. Economics does not work like there is some magical lever you would put up and inflation would just stop. People in FED are not some idiots and they at least kind of know what they are doing, in opposition to politicians.

If you believe in fairy tales...

stop printing dollars, stop stimulus checks, shop lifting debts, stop democratic bills, but nothing gonna happen. Only let's go Brandon....

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.

Can inflation be stopped? Yes, stop money printing now.

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.

Interesting,I heard inflation would not happen  last year.

Oh yes my wealth is increasing 10x

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong