Why did Alibaba shares rise almost 4% today?

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

Why is it always legal to "pass the added cost on to the consumer"?? Should not ALWAYS b allowed!

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

too greedy to pay well, everything is just more expensive by default.One of things that people don't realize is also contributing to this is when a business refuses to post the exact salary and hourly wage for the jobs to be "competitive". That's because when people see that a lot of these businesses are broke

Yes thay can end the fed    Go back to constitutional money   flation is theft And we all know the CPI is a lie come come on really when they use waiting hydonics is hydonics and other adjustments is other adjustments to manipulate the numbers to the downside if we calculated the numbers like they calculated Is when they started it would be more than 10% now

Bankrupt America since January 20 2021!

Biden said that the administration is "closely monitoring" inflation. Safe to say NO, the govt cannot control inflation.

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

watch?v=JkBpQG3FJwUwww..comCOME ON MAN!THE BALLAD OF SLEEPY JOE is our New   that reaffirms all of JOE BIDENs weak disastrous policies! https:

too greedy to pay well, everything is just more expensive by default.One of things that people don't realize is also contributing to this is when a business refuses to post the exact salary and hourly wage for the jobs to be "competitive". That's because when people see that a lot of these businesses are broke

Not if the US government doesn't stop printing money