Why did Alibaba shares rise almost 4% today?

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

Though the help of ️ I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

KSlpgZ3DWzE Draghi about Silversqueezeyoutu.behttps:

I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!

Control fuel costs and inflation will be controlled. You pay for higher fuel prices again and again and again. It is a cost multiplier.

President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

I can say McHenry did his homework. He is quite knowledgeable about the topic.

No way to stop. Prepare your next destination, this train will get worse.

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.